- Arrow keys to move to the next room or navigate the shop.
- Z to block or purchase items.
- X to attack
- X to use special items after blocking.
You must delve into the endless dungeon whilst defeating monsters and collecting gold. Gold can be used to buy health, weapon upgrades, and special items. The shop will appear every 10 rooms.
When in combat you must choose to block or attack. After your turn, the enemy will attack and there will be a random chance you will be hit. The enemies' health and hit chance will increase after every shop.
You can also use a special item. You will start out with the 'run' item but other items can be purchased at the shop. Special items will have a cooldown after each usage. Here is a list of all the special items:
- 'Run' allows you to escape an encounter.
- 'Defence' gives you armour (indicated in the top right) and will protect you from the next hit.
- 'Bomb' will damage the enemy.
- 'Full heal' will give you full health.
There is also a small chance that you will run into a friendly NPC that will either heal you or give you coins. This is influenced by the direction you travel.
When you die your run will be over and you must start again from room 1.
This is an endless first-person dungeon-crawler made in Pico8. This is my first time making a game like this so feedback is much appreciated.
You find yourself in a seemingly endless dungeon. You are lost and have an urge to just keep going deeper. As you go deeper you start to encounter ghosts, skeletons, and other monsters. Maybe they're defending something? Maybe if you go deep enough there will be an exit?